In many ways, the most critical operations of your injection molding machine benefit from the performance of Moog hydraulic, electric and hybrid motion control systems. Highly dynamic servo valves, proportional valves, and digital/axis control valves are known for providing repeatable processes and holding tight tolerances all at extremely fast speeds in injection molding machines. Radial piston pumps and integrated hydraulic manifold systems are also known for high performance and robust construction and a long service life. All-electric machines also using a range of high performance Moog products from Controllers to Electric Actuators to Servo Motors.
For decades, Moog has been the preferred supplier for the leading OEMs of injection molding equipment. Now with thousands of motion control products in the field in plants around the world, Moog has the expertise and facilities to offer flexible repair, spare parts and O&M services to keep your equipment running at peak performance.
- Fast Cycle Injection Molding Machines (for thin walled cups and containers, caps and closures)
- PET Preform Molding Machines
- Precision Molding Machines
- General Purpose Molding Machines
- Machines for Custom Molding Processes (e.g., multiple injection units)
- Clean Room Injection Molding Cells
- Rubber and Silicone Injection Molding Machines
Notes: Axes include Injection, Ejector, Clamp, Plasticizing. Carriage